The Kicking Horse River
Kananaskis and Horseshoe Canyon
- See trip pages for pricing
*Child = 12 and under
Please note: All prices above are subject to a $3.00 per person Government Land Tenure and Insurance Charge, as well as all applicable taxes.
All prices are listed in Canadian currency.
**Time on water varies greatly with water levels. Times listed are only approximate.
See our Special Offers and Group Discounts
Payments | Deposits
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Cash.
- Online bookings: 100% of payment is due at time of booking.
- Phone bookings: 100% of payment due or $50 deposit per person. The remaining amount owed will automatically be processed 24 hrs prior to your trip.
- If you have upgraded your trip while on the river you are responsible for paying the difference upon your return to our base. If you leave before paying we will charge the upgrade price to the credit card we have on file before closing that day.
- A full refund will be given if notice of cancellation is provided at least 7 days prior to the trip.
- If notice occurs within 7 days of the trip, the $50.00 deposit per person becomes non-refundable.
- Within 24 hours of the trip, the full amount is non-refundable.
We reserve the right to cancel trips due to water levels (too high or too low), weather, insufficient number of guests or unforeseen circumstances. Full refunds will be made for these reasons.